Top 6 foods to fight aging:
- Edamame (Soyabeans)– It can help to regulate the inflammatory response of the body, slow down cellular aging and fight microbes.
- Tofu (Soyabean Curd) – It is a good source of protein and minerals, which our bodies need to keep our teeth and bones strong and healthy.
- Carrots – It contains beta-carotene can be converted by our bodies into vitamin A.
- Cruciferous vegetables such as cabbage, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, cauliflower, bok choy, radish, and kale. They have vitamins (C, E, K and Folate), minerals (potassium, calcium, and selenium), and carotenoids.
- Salmon – It is packed with protein, and also contains plenty of Omega-3 fatty acids, which is said to be beneficial for eyesight.
- Citrus fruits– They have high content of Vitamin-C, which has antioxidant properties, it reduces inflammatory damage, and to fend off infections.
Add your comment