Thomas Green cancer survivor story:
- Thomas Green was born on July 30, 1971
- He is a Canadian comedian, actor, filmmaker, and talk show host.
- He is known for his roles in Road Trip, Charlie’s Angels,
- Freddy Got Fingered, Stealing Harvard, and his show-The Tom Green Show.
- In March 2000, Tom Green was diagnosed with, testicular cancer.
- He underwent a surgery, to remove his right testicle.
- The surgery forced him to take at least 10 weeks off of work.
- Luckily, cancer didn’t spread and he didn’t need chemo.
- On May 23, 2000, MTV aired a one-hour special episode of the Tom Green Show.
- The episode followed Tom through his treatment and included graphic footage of the surgical procedure.
- Tom uses humor to educate!
- During this time, he started the “Tom Green’s Nuts Cancer Fund” to raise money for cancer research.
- If he can do it, you can too.
Join our community to connect with fighters and survivors across the globe.
Add your comment