Following are some common prostate cancer symptoms:
- Weak and interrupted (stop-and-go) flow of urine.
- Sudden urge to urinate or frequent urination.
- Trouble in starting urination or emptying the bladder completely.
- Painful and/or burning micturition.
- Blood in urine or semen.
- Pain in the back, hips, ribs, or pelvis (due to the spread of disease to bones).
- Breathlessness, cough (due to the spread of disease to lungs).
Presence of one or more of above symptoms may require further investigations.
Join our PROSTATE CANCER COMMUNITY for cancer fighters and survivors across the globe.
Watch the video below to understand the SYMPTOMS of prostate cancer.
That was very informative CancerBro. Can you please discuss the symptoms of prostate cancer in detail?
Prostate cancer usually presents with hesitancy, nocturia, diminished urine stream and incomplete emptying of the bladder.
Less commonly, it may cause pelvic or perineal pain, erectile dysfunction or hematuria.
And rarely, bone pain or pathological fractures.