– Michael Hall was born on February 1, 1971, in Raleigh, North Carolina.
– His father died of prostate cancer in 1982, when Hall was eleven years old.
– He is known for his roles as Dexter Morgan, in TV Network series Dexter and as David Fisher in the HBO drama series Six Feet Under.
– In 2010, He won a Golden Globe Award and a Screen Actors Guild Award for his role in Dexter.
– On January 13, 2010, Hall’s agent and the spokesman confirmed that Hall was undergoing treatment for a form of Hodgkin’s lymphoma.
– After undergoing Chemotherapy for 3 months. On April 25, 2010, It was announced that Hall’s cancer was fully in remission.
-He then started working for the next season of Dexter.
– In 2011, Hall was the celebrity spokesperson for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s “Light the Night Walk” fundraising campaign.
– If he can do it, you can too.
Join our community to connect with fighters and survivors across the globe.