Mother is the epitome of love and care. It is rightly said that God made mothers because He couldn’t be everywhere to take care of us. Unfortunately, cancer doesn’t discriminate against any sex, race, religion, etc. When we see our loved ones especially our mom battling against cancer, the experience is emotional. Here we have compiled a list of 30 best inspirational cancer quotes for mom which you can read to feel loved and share with your mother to make her feel special and let her know that she is not battling alone.
30 Best Inspirational Cancer Quotes for Mom
1. No matter what age …..I’ll always need you mom.
2. I truly never learned what the words ‘i miss you’ were until I reached for my mom’s hand and it wasn’t there.
3. “ I never knew what bravery was I saw it in my Mom.
4. “ God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers.”
5. “My Mom was so amazing, God made her an Angle.”
6. “My mom battle is my battle.”
7. “For every mountain there is a miracle.”- Robert H. Schuller
8. “Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we’re here we should dance.”
9. “There has never been, nor will there ever be, anything quite so special as the love between a mother and a son.”
10. “I never knew a real hero until my mom became one.”
11. “We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey.” – Kenji Miyazawa
12. “Cancer affects all of us, whether you’re a daughter, mother, sister, friend, coworker, doctor, or patient.” – Jennifer Aniston
13. “Cancer can take away all of my physical abilities. It cannot touch my mind, it cannot touch my heart, and it cannot touch my soul.” – Jim Valvano
14. “When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
15. ‘When someone has cancer,the whole family and everyone who loves them does too.” – Terri Clark
16. “All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.” — Abraham Lincoln
17. “I’m still amazed at how my mother emerged from her lonely early life as such an affectionate and levelheaded woman.” —Hillary Clinton
18. “Whenever I am missing you, I also remember how fortunate I was that you were in my life. I wouldn’t trade those moments for the world.”
19. “When you look into your mother’s eyes, you know that is the purest love you can find on this earth”- Mitch Albom
20. “The more a daughter knows the details of her mother’s life, the stronger the daughter- Anita Diamant
21. “I will take a pie in the face any time for a worthy cause.”- Cheryl Richardson
22. “To all mothers in every circumstance, including those who struggle, I say, ‘Be peaceful. Believe in God and yourself. You are doing better than you think you are.’” — Jeffrey R. Holland
23. “I love you bigger than the world and sky”- Marty Klazmer
24. “Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart.”- A.A. Milne
25. “A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother longest”- Irish Proverb
26. “She made broken look beautiful and strong look invincible. She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like a pair of wings.”
27. “ A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take” – Cardinal Meymittod
28. “Life doesn’t come with a manual, it comes with a mother.”
29. “Love as powerful as your mother’s leaves its own mark…To have been loved so deeply… Will give us some protection forever.” — J.K. Rowling
30. Successful mothers are not the ones that never struggled. They are the ones that never give up, despite the struggles.”-Sharon Jaynes
With this, we sum up our list of motivational and inspirational cancer quotes for mom. Please feel free to share your favorite quotes in the comments section and share these quotes with your mom. We are sure these quotes will make her feel special and give her the motivation to not give up on her journey.