It is rightly said that when someone has cancer the whole family does. If your dad is also fighting cancer, then we understand that this is also a journey for you. There are many challenges that you might face as a caregiver. Join our community to connect with other caregivers to connect with them and discuss your issues. In this article, we have compiled a list of best inspirational cancer quotes for dad that you can share with your father to make him feel special and let him know that he is not alone in his battle.
Share these inspirational cancer quotes with your father to make him feel positive and encourage him not to lose hope in his journey.
25 Emotional and Inspirational Cancer Quotes for Dad
1. My dad’s battle is my battle.
2. “I had to tell Dad, ‘It will be okay and be positive; keep praying and have faith’. I have always known about cancer, but to be around someone who has it and to see what it does in such a short space of time was hard. It makes you think about your life, about what is important.” – Jermain Defoe
3. “Cancer may have started the fight, but my Dad will finish it.”
4. “Cancer Messed with the Wrong Man.”
5. “My dad’s spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it.”
6. “My dad isn’t waiting for the storm to pass… he is learning to dance in the rain.”
7. “Dad your guiding hand on my shoulder will remain with me forever.”
8. “I am involved with so many charitable organizations. Lung Cancer because of my dad, Breast Cancer because as a woman and mother of two daughters I have to be, Lupus for my sister, Crohn’s disease for a dear friend, as well as Oceana and The Plastic Pollution Coalition because we have to be responsible to save the planet!” — Lois Robbins
9. “Dad’s cancer experience included periods of relatively good health as well as bouts of hospitalization as he coursed his way through a variety of different chemotherapy treatments.” — Amy Hoggart
10. “Father’s hold their children’s hands for a while, but their hearts forever.”
11. “Every once in a while someone comes along who can truly be called a Hero. My dad is one of them.”
12. “My Dad is kicking the crap outta Bladder Cancer.”
13. “The sand of time will never wash away the love that I have for you. Your sweet memory will remain forever in my heart.”
14. “My father was so BRAVE, God made him an angel.”
15. “You give our children someone to admire, respect, and honor. You are an amazing Dad.”
15. “My Father didn’t tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.”
16. “Some people don’t believe in heroes, but they haven’t met my Dad.”
17. “My soldier Daddy is so weak yet strong to fight an army of cancer cells..all alone.” – Mridual Prabha
18. “Father, you left us beautiful memories. Your love is still our guide, although we cannot see you, you’re always at our side.”
19. “Every man has secret sorrows which the world knows not, and often times we call a man cold when he is only sad.” – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
20. “The love between a father and daughter is forever.”
21. “My Grandfather and my uncle both died from colorectal cancer. My father almost died from it and I have the gene for it.” – Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
22. “A father is a guy who has snapshots in his wallets where his money used to be.”
23. “My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me.” – Jim Valvano
24. “Now I know why you always told me to be strong. You knew that one day I would need the strength to bear your loss.”
25. “The bravest hero I ever knew now watches over me every day.”
If your dad is fighting cancer, then do share these quotes with him to let him know that he is not alone in his journey. Unfortunately, if you have lost your father, then we are really sorry for your loss. We have also shared some compassionate quotes to make you feel comfortable.