A family is a group of people who stays with us during good and hard times. Seeing someone in your family or closed circle battling cancer takes a lot of emotional stress. We understand that it is not easy to see them in pain and hence we curated this list of best motivational and inspirational cancer quotes for family. Share these family cancer quotes with your loved ones to make them realize that they are not alone in their journey.
Join our social media network to connect with other cancer patients, survivors, and caregivers.
40 Best Inspirational Cancer Quotes For Family
1. “The most important thing in the world is family and love.” – John Wooden
2. “Cancer has shown me what family is. It showed me a love that I never knew really existed.” – Michael Douglas
3. “In the family, no one fights alone.”
4. “Surround yourself with only people who are going to lift you higher.”- Oprah
5. “Family gives you the roots to stand tall and strong.”
6. “In a very real way, the whole family has cancer. Traditionally, we thought of the disease being contained within the patient. But if we look as it from it hits the emotions and social relationships of families.”- Jason Carroll
Also Read: 50 Best Cancer Quotes of Encouragement.
7. “In a family, the sadness of one is the sadness of all.”
8. “Cancer does not have a face until it’s yours or someone you know.” – Anthony Del Monte
9. “We can beat it together.”
10. “My family is my force to overcome this obstacle and keep me motivated.”
11. “Always remember you are braver than you think, stronger than you seem and loved more than you know.”
12. “In time of test, family is the best.”
13. “ Encourage, lift and strengthen one another. For the positive energy spread to one will be felt by us all. For we are connected, one and all.”-Deborah Day
14. “Families are like branches on a tree. We grow in different directions, yet our roots remain as one.”
Also Read: 30 Best Inspirational Cancer Quotes for Mom.
15. “No one can whistle a symphony. It takes a whole orchestra to play it.” – H.E. Luccock
16. “Family always gonna be there. The material things, they come and go.” – Romeo Miller
17. “When all the dust is settled and all the crowds are gone, the things that matter are faith, family, and friends.” – Barbara Bush
18. “Families are the compass that guides us. They are the inspiration to reach great heights, and our comfort when we occasionally falter.”-Brad Henry
19. “Everyone needs a house to live in, but a supportive family is what builds a home.”- Anthony Liccione
20. “Family is the support you will never have to pay for because come rain, or shine, they are there to cheer you on with every one of your life goals.”
21. “The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.” –Lee Iacocca
22. “Other things may change us, but we start and end with the family.” —Anthony Brandt
23. “Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten.” —David Ogden Stiers
24. “In family life, love is the oil that eases friction, the cement that binds closer together, and the music that brings harmony.”-Friedrich Nietzsche
25. “My friends and family are my support system… Without them I have no idea where I would be.”-Kelly Clarkson
Also Read: 30 Best Motivational Cancer Hope Quotes.
26. “I sustain myself with the love of family.”-Maya Angelou
27. “The strength of a family, like the strength of an army, is in its loyalty to each other.”-Mario Puzo
28. “Family is a life jacket in the stormy sea of life.”-J.K. Rowling
29. “There is no doubt that it is around the family and the home that all the greatest virtues, the most dominating virtues of human, are created, strengthened and maintained.”-Winston S. Churchill
30. “Our most basic instinct is not for survival but for family.”-Paul Pearsall
31. “Everyone needs a house to live in, but a supportive family is what builds a home.”-Anthony Liccione
32. “Sticking with your family is what makes it a family.”-Mitch Albom
33. “Giving up is simply not an option when you got family to support”
34. “Family – A unit of people that love and support each other through good times and bad.”
35. “When everything goes to hell, the people who stand by you without flinching- they are your family.”- Jim Butcher
36. “My family is like a sanctuary to me. I always turn to them for support and strength. I take comfort in knowing that no matter which path I choose, my family stands behind me.”-Benjamin Bratt
37. “Family is your most reliable source of support in any situation because love from family is unconditional.” – Auliq ice
38. “Anything is possible when you have the right people there to support you.”- Misty Copeland
39. “When you have proper platform with family support, at the point of time your confidence level rises high and you can do miraculous things.”- Chetan Patel
40. “Love and support of my family make the path easy to fight cancer.”
As everyone loves their families and no one wants to see their loved ones going through cancer, hope these motivational and inspirational cancer quotes for family will make your heart feel the love and realize that you are not alone in your journey. Also, please feel free to share these quotes with your family members.