According to Indian Cancer Society, there are 2.25 million people in India are affected by cancer. Anyone who has recently been diagnosed with cancer looks for a good hospital in order to get the best treatment and improve their chances of survival. In order to help you to pick the best cancer hospital for treatment, we have compiled a list of top cancer hospitals in Delhi NCR region.
Things you should keep in mind before choosing a hospital for your cancer treatment:
- Cancer hospital should have specialists in treating and diagnosing your cancer type.
- It should have world-class infrastructure, equipments, and technologies for cancer diagnosis and treatment.
- Cost effective treatment.
- Hospital should have best patient care beds for monitoring.
- Must be a reputed institute and positive reviews from other cancer patients who are being treated in the hospital.
Top Cancer Hospitals in Delhi
AIIMS – All India Institute Of Medical Sciences [Government Hospital]
AIIMS is one of the oldest government hospital in India and Delhi and was established in the year 1956. It is considered to be one of the best cancer hospitals as it has all the latest technology and experienced staff in diagnosing and treating cancer.
AIIMS have various departments for treating patients of different diseases. For cancer treatment, its department is Dr B.R.A. Institute – Rotary Cancer Hospital.
Benefits of getting cancer treatment from AIIMS Delhi:
- Latest techniques for treating various forms of cancer such as targeted therapy, immunotherapy, radition, medical, and surgical oncology.
- AIIMS’s HIPEC technology has significantly improved the survival rates of people affected by abdominal cancers like colon or colorectal, perotineal cancer, etc.
- Latest machines available for radio diagnostic and radiotherapy.
- More than 3000 surgeries are carried out at AIIMS every year.
Address: Sri Aurobindo Marg, Ansari Nagar, Ansari Nagar East, New Delhi, Delhi 110029
Contact Info: +011-2658 8500
Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute and Research Centre (Charitable Hospital)
Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute and Research Center is the unit of Indraprastha Cancer Society. The cancer hospital was established in 1996 with the aim to provide world-class oncology care to anyone who need it.
Benefits of treating your cancer in Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute and Research Center:
- One of best and exclusive Pediatric Cancer Care Unit in Delhi and India.
- 300+ Beds for cancer patients.
- 20+ sub specialties in cancer including blood cancer, bone cancer, breast cancer, head and neck cancer, Liver cancer, Lung cancer, Pancreatic, Pediatric cancer, etc. and bone marrow transplant.
- 100+ consultants. 150+ Resident Doctors. 500+ Nursing staff. 150+ Paramedical Technicians.
- Taken care of 2 Lakh patients since inception.
- Highly qualified and experienced oncology team.
- NABH & NABL accredited Hospital and NABH accredited Blood Bank.
Address: Sir Chotu Ram Marg, Sector – 5, Rohini Institutional Area, Rohini, New Delhi, Delhi – 110085, India
Contact Info: +91-11-47022222 | Fax +91 11 27051037
Delhi State Cancer Institute (Government Hospital)
Delhi State Cancer Institute is a world class hospital established independent and autonomous by the Government of NCT of Delhi. The vision of the hospital is to provide world-class facilities with modern state of the art techniques for diagnosing and treating various form of common and rare cancers.
Benefits of getting cancer treatment from DSCI:
- Prompt investigations and reporting: Patient’s investigations are done and reported on the same day.
- No waiting lists for tests available in the hospital.
- Economical food for people and patients waiting in the hospital.
- 800 patients are seen daily at the OPD of DSCI. 250 patients are receiving chemo and 250 cancer patients get radiation treatment from the hospital.
- State of the art inhouse diagnostic and treatment facilities. Newer facilities in the pipeline including most advanced surgical facilities, High Dose Rate Brachytherapy system, etc.
- Radiotherapy and Chemotherapy are provided free to all patients.
Address: (East) : Dilshad Garden, Delhi 110095 (India), (West) : C-2/B, Janak Puri, Delhi 110058
Tele: +91-11-2213 5700, +91-11-2213 5200
E-mail: [email protected]
Action Care Hospital
Action Care Hospital is NABH accredited cancer hospital in Delhi. It was founded in the year 2010 by then President of India Mrs. Pratibha Patil. The mission of this hospital is to provide state of the art treatment facilities to all sections of the society while maintaining professional competency and research in the field of cancer treatment.
Benefits of getting cancer treatment from this hospital in Delhi:
- 100+ Beds available for patients.
- Super specialty hospital for treating various forms of cancer.
- International standard infrastructure and equipment to diagnosis and treat cancer.
- Professional staff from reputed medical institutions of India.
- International patient are also treated in Action Care Hospital.
- Their specialties include – Hemato Oncology, Pain and Palliative clinic, Radiology, Plastic Surgery, Nuclear Medicine & PET.CT.
Address: Action Cancer Hospital
A – 4, Paschim Vihar, New Delhi – 110063
Fax: +22 004 324 112
Email: [email protected]
Indraprastha Apollo Hospital (Private Hospital)
Indraprastha Apollo is one of the best multi speciality (52+) hospital for cancer patients. It is accredited by Joint Commission International (JCI) for the fourth consecutive term now. The hospital was founded in the year 1983 and now has become a reputed hospital in cancer treatment by offering world class facilities and infrastructure.
Benefits of getting cancer treatment from Apollo Hospital in Delhi:
- Offering latest medical technologies like 3 Tesla MRI, Da Vinci Robotic Surgery System, PET-CT, and Cobalt based HDR Brachytherapy.
- Modern patient monitoring system.
- Specialities in the hospital: Brain Tumor, Spine Surgery, Kidney Transplant, Liver Transplant, Radiation, Breast Cancer, Radiation, Chemotherapy, etc.
- Cancer Screening Program.
Address: Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, Delhi Mathura Road, Near Jasola Apollo Metro Station, Sarita Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi 110076
Dharamshila Narayana Superspeciality Hospital (Private Hospital)
Dharamshila Narayana Superspeciality Hospital (earlier known as Dharamshila Hospital And Research Centre) provide world class medical technologies, infrastructure, and equipments for better diagnosis and treatment of cancer.
Features of Dharamshila Narayana Superspeciality Hospital:
- One of the few hospitals in Delhi to have Third Generation Radiation Technology.
- Sophisticated diagnostic technologies – Digital Mammography, HD PET CT Scanner (with LSO Crystal Technology), and Gamma Camera.
- 225 Operational beds for patients.
- Modern patient monitoring systems in ICUs.
Address: Vasundhara Enclave,Near New Ashok Nagar Metro Station, New Delhi, Delhi-110096
Max Super Specialty Hospital
Max Hospital is one of the exclusive and premium cancer hospitals in Delhi. Their specialty includes cancer care and mainly treating breast, head and neck, lung, gastrointestinal, and other types of cancer. They use a combination of chemotheray, radiotherapy, surgery, and Targeted Therapy.
Benefits of getting cancer treatment from Max Institute of Cancer Care:
- First facility in Northern India to acquire Radiosurgery, IMRT/IGRT, SRS/SRT, and HIPEC.
- Da Vinci XI Robotic system for treating cervix, colon/rectum, prostate, and heart humors.
- State of the art day care center.
- Tumor board for consultation on advanced treatment for tumors.
Address: Max Super Specialty Hospital, Press Enclave Road, Saket, New Delhi, Delhi 110017
Paras Hospital is one of the best cancer hospitals in Delhi which is dedicated to provide sophisticated health care facilities to all age groups. The cancer hospital was established in the year 2006 and since its inception it has won many awards and achieved many milestones.
It is equipped with latest healthcare technologies for best cancer care including Gamma knife radiosurgery, HDR brchytherapy, Intraoperative Radiation Therapy, and Intensity -modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT).
Benefits of getting cancer treatment from Paras Hospital:
- NABH accredited and NABL accredited blood bank and Lab.
- First neuroscience center in Delhi that operates on deep seated tumors.
- First hospital in Delhi region to acquire stand alone image guided tumor investigation surgery technology.
- Staff of experienced and professional oncologists to diagnose and treat various types of common and rare cancers.
Address: C-1, Sushant Lok- 1, Sector-43, Phase- I, Gurgaon, Haryana 122002 (INDIA)
Email : [email protected]
Medanta The Medicity (Private Hospital)
Medanta is another best cancer hospital in Delhi which was established by Dr Naresh Trehan. The Cancer Institute of Medanta has a vision to offer international standard patient care facilities for better treatment of people affected by cancer.
Benefits of getting cancer treatment from Medanta:
- The hospital treats 20000 international patients annually.
- World class hospital infrastructure and equipment with modern technologies for diagnosing and treating cancer.
- Cyber Knife VSI, Synergy – S, DEXA Scan, Integrated Brachytherapy Unit, and other state of the art technologies.
Metro Hospital & cancer Institute (Private Hospital)
Metro Hospital & Cancer Institute is NABH accredited institute with capacity of 150+ patient beds. The hospital is ISO certified and build as per international norms.
Hospital specialized in diagnosing and treatment of various cancer types including breast, brain, lung, head and neck, etc. Other departments available in the hospital are Medical Oncology, Surgical Oncology, Palliative Care Unit, etc.
Benefits of getting cancer treatment from Metro Hospital & Cancer Institute:
- 2000+ beds across all hospitals.
- Blood bank.
- 24 hours pharmacy.
- Latest healthcare technologies used for cancer diagnosis and treatment – Mammography, Ultra Sound and X-ray machines, Color Doppler, etc.
Addrress: 21, Community Centre, Preet Vihar, Delhi – 110 092
Board Number: +91 (11) 4928 6666, +91 (11) 2246 0000
Email : [email protected]
Sir Ganga Ram Hospital (Charitable Hospital)
Sir Ganga Ram Hospital was initially established in 1921 by Sir Ganga Ram in Lahore. After the partition, the hospital was established in New Delhi and the foundation was laid by Jawaharlal Nehru in the year 1951.
The hospital have 675 beds for multiple specialty including cancer care. The first full body CT scan unit was installed in this hospital in Delhi.
- Medical Oncology
- Radiation Oncology
- Surgical Oncology
- Neuro Surgery
- Robotic Surgery
Benefits of getting treatment from Sir Ganga Ram Hospital
- Chemotherapy of solid cancer and haematological malignancies.
- Modern cancer treatment methodologies – targeted therapy and immunotherapy.
- Limb Savage Surgery in bone and Soft tissue sarcomas.
- Whole body CT scan, Ultra Sound, and 3 Tesla MRI.
Address: Sarhadi Gandhi Marg, Old Rajinder Nagar, Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi 110060
Phone: 011-2575 0000
Email: [email protected]
BLK Hospitals is one of the most famous cancer hospitals in Delhi. It is a 650 beds (with 125 dedicated critical beds) multi specialty hospital which offers extensive and world-class care for cancer patients. The staff includes 150 specialists across various super specialties.
Benefits of getting cancer treatment from BLK Hospitals:
- Successfully treated 800+ bone cancer surgeries.
- NABH, JCI, and NABL accredited.
- Advanced technologies for cancer diagnosis and treatment – PET Scan, Linear Accelerator, Cyber Knife, etc.
- Best environment for recovering cancer patients.
Address: BLK Super Speciality Hospital, Pusa Road, New Delhi -110005
Email: [email protected]
Fortis Memorial Research Institute (Private)
Fortis Memorial Reasearch Institute is one of the best and reputed cancer hospitals in Delhi NCR region. It is a multi super specialty, quaternary care hospital with an enviable international faculty.
Hospital have 20 bedded Chemo Daycare and 22 bedded Bone Marrow Transplant ICU. Latest Technologies available in FMRI – Elekta Axesse, Da Vinci Robot, Endoscopy, Biopsy, CT scan, 3DCRT, IMRT/IGRT, VMAT, SRS and SRT
Benefits of getting cancer treatment from Fortis Memorial Research Institute:
- TECHNOLOGY & INFRASTRUCTURE: Da Vinci Robot I 3-Tesla MRI I 15 Operation Theatres I Comprehensive ECMO and Critical Care Programme I Elekta Linear Accelerator I Brain Suite
- JCI & NABH Accredited Hospital
- NABL Accredited Lab
- NABH Certified Nursing Excellence
- NABH Accredited Blood Bank
Address: Sector – 44, Opposite HUDA City Centre, Gurugram, Haryana 122002
Phone Number – +91 124 4962200
Email – [email protected]
Primus Super Speciality Hospital
Primus Super Speciality was founded in 2007. It offers world-class patient care facilities with international standard infrastructure and modern healthcare technologies to diagnose and treat various cancers including head and neck, stomach, cervical, bone, soft tissue sarcoma, etc.
Benefits of getting cancer treatment from Primus Super Speciality Hospital:
- Hematological department for diagnosing and treating malignant or non-malignant hematological cancers.
- Latest medical technologies: 1.5 Tesla MRIy, 64 Slice CT scan, Flat Panel C-Arm, and Ultrasound
- Affordable cancer treatment.
- Bone marrow transplant.
- International cancer patients care.
- Blood and bone bank.
Address: 2, Chandragupta Marg, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi, Delhi 110021
Phone: 011 6620 6630
Email: [email protected]
Oncoplus Super Speciality Hospital
Oncoplus Super Speciality Hospital is one of the most reputed cancer hospital in the New Delhi area offering top notch cancer diagnosing and treatment using latest methodologies including immunotherapy, targeted therapy, etc.
Benefits of getting cancer treatment from Oncoplus Super Speciality Hospital:
- Persoanlized OPD services for people affected from cancer.
- Pre-medication for chemotherapy.
- Experienced cancer specialists.
- Nutrition and Dieting consultation.
- Run educational programs for improving life quality after cancer treatment.
- Facilities available in the hospital – chemo port insertione, daily chemotherapy, Radiotherapy, etc.
Address: A 288 – 290, Bhishma Pitamah Marg, Block A, Defence Colony, New Delhi, Delhi 110024
Phone: 085889 09091
Email: [email protected]
With this we sum up our list of top cancer hospitals in Delhi. Hope it will help you to make an informed decision. While choosing a hospital to start your cancer treatment make sure that it has experienced staff and all the latest technologies for diagnosing and treating your specific cancer type.