The news of brain cancer diagnosis brings a lot of stress with it. However, it is quite important for people affected by brain cancer to keep a positive outlook as a cluttered mindset can affect in critical decision making. We have compiled a list of inspirational brain cancer quotes can help you to gain a different perspective.
As said, laughter is the best medicine. We have also shared some brain tumor humor quotes to bring a smile on your face. Do check them out at the end of the article 🙂
Inspirational Brain Cancer Quotes List
1. “After the brain tumor happened, I realized I love acting, I’ve always loved it, I may never get a chance to do it again.” – Mark Ruffalo
2. I have cancer. It’s in my brain… What are you gonna do about it? Valerie Harper
3. “Fake it til you make it” and “brain tumors suck!” – Lois
4. “I fought so hard to get it back and I’m doing shows again” – Tionne Watkins
He was diagnosed with brain cancer in the year 2008. Underwent brain cancer surgery to remove tumor. Temporarily lost her eye sight, hearing, speaking abilities.
5. “I had brain surgery but by all means tell me again how bad your day was because Starbucks messed up your order.”
6. I am fighting brain tumor. What is your super power?
7. “Nothing in life is more liberating than to fight for a cause larger than yourself, something that encompasses you, but is not defined by your existence alone.” – John McCain (Died because of brain cancer at the age of 81)
8. “I like to talk on the cell when I do interviews. That way, I double my chances of getting brain cancer: from the cell phone, and from the questions.” Garry Shandling
9. “After Immunotherapy… they didn’t find any cancer at all.” – Jimmy Carter (former US president)
10. “Before the brain tumor, I was super type A. I was on top of everything. I would know when your birthday was and make sure you had your flowers. I was everything to everyone, but nothing to myself.” – Maria Menounos
11. “I choose to truly — in everything that we do — celebrate life,” Scott Hamilton.
12. “For the next three plus years, I really was not in creative shape. That part of my brain was not functioning.” – Lou Gramm
13. “I had a tumor in my left eye which killed the optic nerve, but it’s my real eye. I just cannot see out of it.” – Sandy Duncan
Sundy Duncan was an American Singer, dancer, comedian, and actress. In 1971, she underwent brain cancer surgery.
14. “Hey, doc, I know God doesn’t make deals … but you can have my left arm if you give me a couple more years” – Johnny Oates
Johnny Oates was an American professional baseball catcher, coach, and manager.
15. “I’m battling cancer. It’s another battle I intend to win. I’m grateful for all the well-wishes I’ve received. I’m looking forward to getting back to work, to the comedy stage, to the squash court and to the ballpark.” – Arlen Specter
16. FRIENDS don’t let friends fight brain tumor alone.
17. “Be kind for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.”
18. Don’t deny the diagnosis. Try to defy the verdict.
19. Even a BENIGN brain tumor can kill. Why? Space inside your skull is PRECIOUS.
20. The present treatments for brain cancer are not curative. We need new and better treatments. More funding for research. Legislation to improve the research system and to provide better access to care, treatment, and rehabilitation services for all brain tumor survivors. – Shannon O’Brien
Read brain cancer survivor stories:
- 9 Year Old Brain Cancer Survivor’s Mom Shares Her Journey.
- Brain Cancer Survivor Now A Fitness Enthusiast And A Traveller.
21. “Let no one say that one person’s brain tumor experience is more difficult than any other ♥ It is not a contest♥” – Rachel Grady
22. I had to learn a lot about myself during the situation with my brain tumor. – Tionne Watkins
23. I’ve been through a lot with sickle-cell, but my recovery from the brain tumor was the hardest thing. Tionne Watkins
24. “I woke up one morning with the knowledge that I had a brain tumor. It wasn’t so much that I dreamt I had a brain tumor; it was like someone just poured the knowledge into my head. It wasn’t like an image; it was just like knowing. It was so weird, which is why I paid attention.” – Mark Ruffalo
25. “One small crack doesn’t mean you are broken. It means that you were put to the test and you didn’t fall apart.”
26. A brain injury cannot be seen from the outside. It is experienced from within.
27. If brain cancer comes back, I will keep fighting because I am a warrior.
28. When you get the brain tumor diagnosis, you learn 2 things. You are stronger than you imagined. You are loved more than you knew.
29. I am Fierce, I am Strong, I am brain cancer warrior.
30. I want to inspire people. I want someone to look me and say,” Because of you I did not give up.”
Brain Tumor Humor Quotes
1. One more MRI and I will stick to the fridge.
2. When something goes wrong in your life, just yell, “PLOT TWIST” and move on.
3. I had a brain tumor… I am allowed to do WEIRD THINGS!
4. Warning: I fought a brain tumor and won. Don’t mess with me now.
5. Everytime, you find humor in a difficult situation, you win.
6. Go Grey for brain tumor awareness and May the 4th be with you.
7. Keep calm! It is just a brain tumor.
8. Keep calm! And love a Brain tumor survivor.
9. Secretly hoping this brain tumor gives me super powers.
10. I’m losing my mind but as long as I keep the part that tells me when I gotta pee I should be OK.
With this we sum up our list of some humorous and inspirational brain cancer quotes. Hope it will inspire you and bring a smile on your face. If you like the article, then do share it on your Facebook or Twitter profile. Feel free to share the quotes on Instagram and tag our handle – @official_cancerbro in the posts.