Breast cancer is one of the most common cancer in females and more women are unfortunately diagnosed every day. Choosing a good breast cancer hospital is one of the best decisions that you can make for yourself. In order to make your task easy, we have compiled a list of best breast cancer hospitals in the world. So, if you are looking for top reputed and renowned breast cancer treatment centers around the globe, you have landed on the right resource page. Make sure you check every hospital in the list to make an informed decision.
Join our breast cancer forum to connect with other patients, survivors, and caregivers.
Also Read – 60 Best Positive Breast Cancer Quotes.
15 Best Breast Cancer Hospitals In The World 2020
1. University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
Key highlights of University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center:
- MD Anderson Cancer Center is one of the best cancer hospitals for breast cancer treatment in the World because of its decades of experience in treating various forms of rare and common cancer including breast cancer.
- World’s most respected centers for cancer patient care, education, research, and prevention.
- The mission of MD Anderson Cancer Center is to eliminate cancer in Texas, Nation (US), and the world.
- Here you will get breast cancer treatment from top-ranked cancer centers.
- World-class treatment facilities available for various types of breast cancer including Metaplastic breast cancer, Triple Negative breast cancer, male breast cancer, etc.
- The team for breast cancer treatment comprises of medical, radiation, and surgical oncologists.
- Latest modern diagnostic and treatment equipment to increase the average life span of a breast cancer patient.
Address: 1515 Holcombe Blvd, Houston, TX 77030, United States
Also Read: 10 Best Cancer Hospitals In United States
2. Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Key features of Dana-Farber Cancer Institute:
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute is another one of the top breast cancer hospitals in the world which is also an NCI designated Comprehensive Cancer Center.
- The hospitals run a special Breast Cancer Oncology program to prevent, diagnose, and treat various forms of breast cancer including HER2-positive breast cancer, ER-positive breast cancer, Triple-negative breast cancer, Metaplastic breast cancer, etc.
- The breast cancer treatment center has an overall experience of more than 70 years in cancer patient care.
- Experienced and well-trained doctors and nurses well versed in treating breast cancer.
- It also provides clinical trial facilities for all stages of breast cancer patients.
- Access to social workers, nutritionists and exercise physiologists.
Address: 450 Brookline Avenue, Boston, MA 02215.
3. H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and Research Institute
Key features of H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and Research Institute:
- MOFFITT Cancer Center is another world’s best breast cancer treatment hospital that is situated in the United States.
- The hospital runs the Don & Erika Wallace Comprehensive Breast Program to provide a multi-specialty clinic to offer preventive, diagnostic, and treatment services to patients around the globe.
- Fellowship-trained surgeons, radiologists, oncologists, plastic surgeons, and reconstruction experts.
- MOFFITT Cancer Center also runs clinical trials for breast cancer patients.
Address: Moffitt Cancer Center, 12902 USF Magnolia Drive, Tampa, FL 33612
4. The Royal Marsden Hospital
Key features of Guy’s Cancer Centre:
- The Royal Marsden Hospital is another top and reputed hospital for breast cancer treatment.
- The breast cancer treatment hospital is managed by the NHS Foundation and is located in the United Kingdom.
- A team of multidisciplinary healthcare professionals formulates the treatment plan for breast cancer patients.
- Latest equipment available for diagnosing breast cancer:
- Digital Mammography
- PET Scans
- Genetic Testing
- CT Scans, etc.
Address: 203 Fulham Rd, Chelsea, London SW3 6JJ, United Kingdom
Also Read: 10 Best Cancer Hospitals In London.
5. St George’s University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Key highlights of St George’s University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust:
- St George’s University Hospitals is another world’s best hospital for breast cancer patients as it offers top-class preventive, diagnostic, and treatment services.
- The hospitals employ over 9000 trained staff for cancer care.
- Other than providing modern treatment facilities for breast cancer, the hospital also maintains an active cancer research portfolio.
- Modern diagnostic machines and technologies available at the hospital are:
- Sentinel Node Biopsy
- PET CT Scan
- MRI Scans
Address: Blackshaw Road Tooting, London SW17 0QT
6. Cancer Centre London
Key features of the Canadian Cancer Society:
- Cancer Centre London is one of the top cancer hospitals in London for breast cancer treatment.
- Advanced breast cancer treatments are available at the hospital including personalized therapy, chemotherapy, breast reconstruction surgery, etc.
- Electronic eMDT and integrated clinical audit.
- Highly experienced and professional team of doctors and support staff to take care of breast cancer patients.
Address: 49 Parkside, Wimbledon, London SW19 5NB, United Kingdom
7. Peter Maccallum Health Centre
Key highlights of Peter Maccallum Health Centre:
- Peter Maccallum Health Centre is another top cancer hospital for breast cancer treatment located in Australia.
- The hospital provides all facilities to international cancer patients.
- Latest diagnostic facilities available:
- Nuclear Medicine
- PET CT Scans
- Digital Mammography
- Modern cancer treatment therapies available at Peter Maccallum Health Centre:
- Medical, radiation, and surgical oncology.
- Psychosocial Oncology
- Dental Oncology
- PARKVILLE INTEGRATED PALLIATIVE CARE SERVICE.
Address: 305 Grattan St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
8. Georgetown Lombardi Comprehensive Cancer Center
Key features of Georgetown Lombardi Comprehensive Cancer Center:
- Georgetown Lombardi Comprehensive Cancer Center is another one of the top hospitals in the world for treating various forms of common and rare breast cancer types.
- Washington, D.C.’s only National Cancer Institute-designated Comprehensive Cancer Center.
- State of the art breast cancer care provided by a professional and experienced team of oncologists, nurses, and other support staff.
- All the latest diagnostic facilities are available to make sure people are diagnosed with the right type of breast cancer.
- The hospital offers modern breast cancer treatment facilities from breast reconstruction surgeries to chemotherapy, radiation therapy, targeted therapies, etc.
Address: 3800 Reservoir Rd. NW, Washington D.C. 20057
9. Calvary Mater Newcastle Hospital
Key features of Calvary Mater Newcastle Hospital:
- Calvary Mater Newcastle is another one of the best breast cancer treatment hospitals in the world and Australia with a 27/7 emergency department.
- The hospital handles 320,000 outpatient services and 16,000+ inpatient treatments annually.
- Extensive palliative care services.
- Calvary Mater Newcastle Hospital’s mission is to provide quality and compassionate healthcare services to all sections of the society around the globe.
Address: Edith &, Platt St, Waratah NSW 2298, Australia
10. Mayo Clinic
Key features of Mayo Clinic:
- With more than 4,500 physicians and scientists, Mayo Clinic is another world’s top breast cancer hospitals, located in the United States.
- Comprehensive diagnostic facilities with an integrated medical center.
- Mayo Clinic owns 3 hospital campuses in Rochester:
- 794-bed Mayo Clinic Hospital, Methodist Campus
- 1,265-bed Mayo Clinic Hospital, Saint Marys Campus
- 148-bed Mayo Eugenio Litta Children’s Hospital (part of the Saint Marys Campus)
- Designated as a Comprehensive Cancer Center by the National Cancer Institute (NCI).
- Advanced cancer treatment services offered at Mayo Clinic:
- Clinical Trials
- Biological Therapy for Cancer, etc.
Address: 200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN 55905, United States
With this, we sum up our list of the world’s best breast cancer treatment hospitals. So if you are looking for a top hospital for breast cancer care around the globe, then this list will help you in making an informed decision. In case of any queries, please leave a comment and we will try our best to assist you. Also, feel free to share this list on your social media profiles, so that, other people can also take benefit from this resource.