8 tips for healthy life and cancer prevention.
- Be as lean as possible without becoming underweight.
- Be physically active for at least 30 minutes every day.
- Avoid sugary drinks, and limit consumption of high-calorie foods, especially those low in fiber and rich in fat or added sugar.
- Eat more of a variety of vegetables, fruits, whole grains, and legumes (such as beans).
- Limit consumption of red meats (including beef, pork, and lamb) and avoid processed meats.
- If you drink alcohol, limit your daily intake to two drinks for men and one drink for women.
- Limit consumption of salty foods and food processed with salt (sodium).
- It’s best for mothers to exclusively breastfeed their babies for up to six months and then add other liquids and foods.
Join our community to connect with fighters and survivors across the globe.
Add your comment