8 Benefits of practicing Yoga daily:
- It can help you improve your flexibility.
- Some styles of yoga, help you improve muscle tone and increase your strength.
- It helps you with your body postures as it improves your core muscles.
- You may feel less stressed and more relaxed after doing some yoga.
- Yoga has long been known to lower blood pressure and slow the heart rate.
- It has also been linked to lower cholesterol and better immune system function.
- It can improve your respiration, energy, and vitality.
- Helps you focus and improves coordination, reaction time, memory, and even IQ scores.
Join our community to connect with fighters and survivors across the globe.
Add your comment