Today, we share 12 motivational lymphoma survivor stories and their favorite quotes. We thank these people who shared their personal survivor stories to spread hope and positivity. Read their inspiring stories to believe that you can also defeat cancer and pursue your dreams and live your life to the fullest.
Inspiring Lymphoma Survivor Stories
1. Mia Sophia was diagnosed with Hodgkin’s Lymphoma on July 27th, 2018. She is fighting her disease.
“Love yourself, you are your longest commitment.”
2. Jailyne was diagnosed with stage 4 Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma on April 20th, 2016. She has successfully defeated her disease. She is an Art Major at the University of Houston.
“Don’t dream it, be IT” -Alyssa Edwards “Breath. It’s only a bad day, not a bad life”
3. Kathryn was diagnosed with diagnosed with Hodgkin’s Lymphoma on May 31th, 2016. She has successfully defeated her disease. She is the mother of 2 beautiful girls.
“People are afraid of themselves, of their own reality; their feelings most of all. People talk about how great Love is, but that’s bullshit. Love hurts. Feelings are disturbing. People are taught that pain is evil and dangerous. How can they deal with Love if they’re afraid to feel? Pain is meant to wake us up. People try to hide their pain. But they’re wrong. Pain is something to carry, like a radio. You feel your strength in the experience of pain. It’s all in how you carry it. That’s what matters. Pain is feeling. Your feelings are a part of you. Your own reality. If you feel ashamed of them, and hide them, you’re letting society destroy your reality. You should stand up for your right to feel your pain. ”
– Jim Morrison
4. Lisa Ward was diagnosed with Stage 2A Hodgkin’s Lymphoma. She has successfully defeated her disease. She now runs a website by the name “World is my cure”.
“Last night I lost the world, and gained the universe..”
5. Daynah was diagnosed with stage 4 Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma when she was just 21 years old. We are very happy to let you know that she has won her battle and dragged cancer out of her life.
“The first step to happiness is accepting who you are and where you are- the rest will follow after that”
6. Becky was diagnosed with stage 4 Hodgkin lymphoma in 2017. Fortunately, she has defeated cancer and take control of her healthy life again.
“Life is too short not to live it to its fullest.”
7. Barbara was diagnosed with Stage 2B Hodgkin’s Lymphoma January 21st, 2014. She has successfully defeated her disease. She is a top real estate agent based in Portland.
” Keep Going Don’t Stop! KGDS!”
8. Shanee’ Wilson was diagnosed with lymphoma in January 2017 but she made a strong comeback and punched cancer on the face.
“You were assigned this mountain to show others it can be moved.”
9. Abby Shoenfelt, was diagnosed with Hodgkin’s Lymphoma in February 2017. She has successfully defeated her disease. She is a Doctor, the author of TheMommyMD.com, and Instagram @themommymd, a Christ loving wife. Her passion is to help others live their best life.
“I’m heaven there won’t be any pain, confusion or loss. We will see clearly. So I embrace my moment of pain now and give Him praise in the midst of it. Because that’s an offering I’ll never have a chance to give Him in heaven. Every moment is an opportunity to give god something in worship.”
10. David Cruz was diagnosed with Non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma in January 2007. He has successfully defeated his disease. He is a proud father, an actor, artist and happily married.
“Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.”
11. Mike Maldonado, was diagnosed with Stage 4 Hodgkin’s Lymphoma in December of 2009. He has successfully defeated his disease. He is now a Certified Personal Fitness Trainer and a Fitness Motivational Speaker.
12. Sarah was diagnosed with non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma but this time cancer messed up with the bad girl. She punched cancer on the nose and told it that she is the only boss of her life.
“Life is not about how you die but how you live.” I
have it tattooed on my back 🙂
So these were some inspirational lymphoma survivor stories. Hope it will motivate you and give you a different perspective on life. Join our Lymphoma community to connect with other cancer patients, survivors, and caregivers.